Monday, October 29, 2012

Oh...hallo!

A weekend in Munich, Germany and another Perugian reunion!

Munich delivered early on with colorful trees which reminded me of Fall back home.
I was beginning to worry I'd miss out on the leaves this year, haha!
While walking around the city's historic center, we found a "Free Tibet" demonstration. There was quite a crowd.
On the Sunday we left, we had a fantastic time walking through the English Garden and looking at all the snow-covered trees. There were plenty of snowball fights that day, too!
What a difference the snow made.
Someone was a little cold, though. :)
Johan plotting to hit us all with snowballs...
Definitely not what Italy looked like that weekend!
Antonia's favorite church in Munich, the Theatine Church. 
How Gothic!
After climbing a tower, I got some cool shots of the city's skyline.
The best picture that weekend! Not only is there a Jamaican snowman involved, there was also a completely random guy who decided to photobomb us (far left). Nattapol's face is priceless.
I told you.
Car ride back to Johannes's place, just before leaving. To be honest, I hadn't even considered visiting Germany while abroad, but I am very glad I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment